Business Requirements Analyst
The project opportunity supports the Office of Business Process and Integration (OBPI) in the Veterans Benefits Administration (VBA) of the Department of Veteran Affairs (DVA). OBPI partners with the Office of Information Technology (OIT) to manage systems and applications administrating benefits and services to Veterans and their families. The Business Requirements analyst is responsible for eliciting and documenting business requirements using agile methodologies.
• Business requirements elicitation and documentation experience in agile methodologies
• Ability to communicate, identify, and extract business needs during in-person and virtual client working and business requirements sessions
• Experience and aptitude for working and communicating with diverse stakeholders, teams, and clients face-to-face
• Ability to conduct user interviews and perform detailed data analysis to identify appropriate data sources, key facts, and dimensions that support the business requirements
• Experience in reviewing business and technical/application requirements; interpreting and developing them into conceptual and logical data models design using dimensional modeling leading practices
• 6+ months of experience in business requirements elicitation and development
• Process modeling experience and knowledge of document workflows start-to-end
• Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment across multiple work streams
• Experience working with Word, Excel, Visio, and Rational Toolsuite
Must be a US Citizen with ability and willingness to acquire U.S. Security Clearance.
Submit your resume to email@example.com.